MIT’s strong professional association enables the students and faculties alike to explore new platforms for potential interaction through various events and programs organized by these affiliations. MIT has established professional associations with the following prestigious organizations:
- Indian Green Building Council, Hyderabad(IGBC)
- Department of Agriculture, Government of Maharashtra
- Indian Society of Technical Education(ISTE)
- Computer Society of India(CSI)
- Society of Automotive Engineering(SAE)
- Institution of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering(IETE)
- Chamber of Marathwada Industries and Agriculture(CMIA)
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- Aurangabad Management Association (AMA)
- Marathwada Auto Cluster (MAC)
- Deogiri Brown Field Cluster (MAC)
- Korean Institute of Carbon Convergence Technology (KCTECH), South Korea
- Endress + Hauser, Aurangabad - a Tri-Partite Memorandum of Understanding
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur
The students pursuing and excelling in the academic programmes at MIT are moulded to embark upon a professional career,
be it industry, entrepreneurship or higher studies. The training programmes at MIT are geared up to expose and prepare the
students to shoulder responsibilities and excel in their professions.MIT has entered into various alliances and collaborations with specific purpose. Following are the collaborations with
organizations and institutions for different academic purposes:
A Mou was signed with Korean Institute of Carbon Convergence Technology (KCTECH), South Korea, and Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT_, Nagpur for characterization of Metals and Materials.
- A Mou was signed with Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur for characterization of Metals and Materials.
- MoU with Fraunhofer Research Institute, Germany was signed for development of Aluminum-CNT Composites.
- MoU with College of Engineering, Pune (COEP) was signed for Cryogenic treatment for life enhancement of tools, polymer, composites.
- MoU with Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminum Research Design and Development Center (JNARDDC), Nagpur was signed to carry out collaborative research in the development of Aluminum Alloys for the Automotive industry.
- MoU with All India Plastic Manufacturing Association(AIPMA) was signed for enhancing industry institute interaction.
- Material Characterization Laboratory was established in collaboration with Shimadzu (Asia Pacific), Singapore.