The Training and Placement cell will be known for excellence in training so that it will be the first choice for all students, society and industries.
1. To empower students to meet Industry and Societal Challenges.
2. To help the undergraduate and postgraduate students through counseling, instructions and training for development of desired skills essential for suitable job profile/higher education/ self employment.
3. Invite the Corporate Industries/Research or Academic Institutes/Commercial Organizations/ Public Sector Undertakings for campus placement.
1. To make students employable.
2. To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers.
3. To organize campus interviews of industries and reputed organizations.
4. To promote career counseling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel.
5. Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, and Corporate Meets etc.
6. To assist the students for placement in reputed companies/organizations through
campus placement program.
Bhakti S. Ahirwadkar
Training & Placement Officer
Associate Professor| Computer Science & Engineering
Marathwada Institute of Technology| MIT campus
Beed bypass | Aurangabad 431 010 (M.S) | India
T: +91 240 2375148 | F: +91 240 2375154
E: firstname.lastname@example.org | | https://engg.mit.asia
Training & Placement Officer
Assistant Professor| Plastic & Polymer Engineering
Maharashtra Institute of Technology| MIT campus
Off Beed bypass | Aurangabad 431 010 (M.S) | India
T: +91 240 2375223 | F: +91 240 2375154
E: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://btech.mit.asia
1. At the end of VI semester, data base is created based on the information asked to submit in the format provided by T & P office.
2. T & P office scrutinize and verify the details provided by the students and certify the data base.
3. The Placement Office sends invitations to companies/organizations along with relevant information.
4. Company/Organization send the details of the job offer (organization profile, Eligibility criteria, pay package, place of posting and allowances) to the placement office.
5. Details of the job offer are displayed on the T & P notice board, circulate on web group and also send the SMS to the students.
6. If the company/ organization wish to conduct a Pre-Placement Talk (PPT) they can sent a request along with the preferred dates.
7. Placement Office allots dates to companies for campus interviews based on various details given by the companies. The company/ organization confirm the dates with the Placement Office.
8. Interested students show their willingness to appear for the recruitment process of a company.
9. T & P office sends the details, resumes of the interested students to the companies to shortlist students as per their eligibility criteria.
10. Companies come down to the campus on the allotted date/s and conduct online/written tests and/or interviews according to their recruitment process.
11. The company/organization is required to furnish the final list of students preferably on the date of interview.
12. The company/organization hand over the offer letters to the students on the same day or as confirmed with the T & P office.
The placement office records jobs corresponding to the students selected. Students once placed may not be allowed to appear for other interviews as per the institute placement policy.